- Garments made of Bamboo tend to be 1-2 degrees cooler than other fabrics
- Extremely soft and highly absorbent
- Bamboo threading is extremely soft, similar to silk
- Naturally antimicrobial
- It contains a natural antimicrobial compound, the "bambu kun", which renders it highly breathable and eliminates the accumulation of moisture - greatly limiting sweat! It also eliminates any adverse skin reactions
- Anti UV, protects up to 98%
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- 100% Organic
- When rinsed and cleaned it does not contribute to environmental waste
- Cold Wash to clean
Measure Length from nape of neck to the top of your shoe (typically 10-12" less than overall height)
- All Albs are available in standard lengths of 53", 55", 57", 59", 61" and 63"
- Custom Sizing is available for an additional 15% - please call 1-800-334-3621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Made in Italy
While some items are in stock, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for delivery
Gamma is a family owned and operated textile manufacturer located outside of Milan, Italy that can trace its roots to 1911. Gamma has always been synonymous with professionalism and passion, and has produced intricate textiles for some of the most influential individuals on earth, including members of the Holy See and Prince Albert of Monaco (specifically for his wedding celebration to Ms. Charlene Wittstock). Gamma takes great pride in its ability to mesh trade expertise and family tradition.