This elegant cassock with stand-up collar has pockets as well as slits to the trousers pockets.
- The standard cassock has 17 fabric-covered buttons
- Fully lined sleeves and torso.
- Cincture not included. Purchase Here (#56-61)
- Cleaning instructions: dry-clean only.
- Completely Custom Made In Belgium - please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Back Length: from base of the neck to the length desired (e.g. to the top of the shoe).
- Chest Size
- Waist measurement to be taken on the shirt, pullover or jacket.
- Neck size, has to be taken on the neck and is not the shirt size.
- Sleeve Length - single sleeve, not total length
Slabbinck is a family owned business that has been providing fine liturgical vestments to the church since 1903. They operate from Bruges, Belgium, where the company is a modern day ambassador of a centuries-old craftsmanship of gold embroiderers. Slabbinck is considered the gold standard in liturgical apparel and linens.