The Advent wreath celebration has a long tradition as a family observance. It begins with the blessing of the wreath at the evening meal on the Saturday before the first Sunday of Advent. One by one a new candle is lit throughout the month of December. Then on Christmas Day, the colored candles are replaced with the white candles, which are burned until the ceremony concludes with the Feast of Epiphany.
The Advent Starter Kit Includes a traditional, simple advent ring + the advent candles needed to celebrate the season
- Set of Four (4) 11.5" Advent Candles - 3 Purple & 1 Pink
- One (1) 10" Gold Metal Advent Candle Ring
- Candle Holders are adjustable and bend opened/closed to fit base of candles
- Candle Dimensions: 11.5"H x 0.88" Diam.
- Estimated burn time: 4-5 Hours
Due to the nature of the dipping process involved in making taper candles, base size may slightly vary.