Our most popular Funeral Pall, adorned in the Regina multi-colored brocade and available in two sizes
- Fabric: Dupion (30% Viscose/70% Polyester)
- Orphrey in Regina, multi-colored brocade
- Available in both:
- 6' x 10'
- 8' x 12'
- Smaller size covers casket only, larger size drops and covers casket and carriage and includes rounded corners to limit soiling
- Additional Vestments & Paraments are available from the #2749 Regina Line:
- Celebrants Velvet Collar Chasuble
- Concelebrants Plain Neck Chasuble
- Overlay Stole
- Deacon Stole
- Lectern Cover
- Funeral Pall
- Humeral Veil
- Spaded Stole
- Roman Chasuble
- Also matches items from the #2750, #2751, and #2752 Vestment Lines - search site for Regina
*Some items are in stock, however if they are shipped from Belgium please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
Slabbinck is a family owned business that has been providing fine liturgical vestments to the church since 1903. They operate from Bruges, Belgium, where the company is a modern day ambassador of a centuries-old craftsmanship of gold embroiderers. Slabbinck is considered the gold standard in liturgical apparel and linens.