- Fabric: Brugia (100% Wool)
- Color: White
- Washable alb in coat style without decoration.
- The garment is adapted for use under a chasuble, as a vestment for concelebration, for baptism, home Mass or for lectors.
- The alb has a convenient coat style, a collar finished with a fixed amice, concealing clothing underneath, with fabric covered buttons for perfect fit.
- Two elegant front and back pleats guarantee complete freedom of movement.
- Two slits for access to trousers pockets.
- May be worn with or without cincture.
- Also available in beige
Custom sizing available for an additional 15%. Please call 1-800-334-3621 or email email@example.com with measurements.
Although most items are in stock, if shipped from Belgium please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. For rush delivery please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-334-3621.
Slabbinck is a family owned business that has been providing fine liturgical vestments to the church since 1903; located in Bruges, Belgium.